Mrs. Starke's Preschool Page - Three Year Old Half Day and Full Day Program
Mrs. Starke's Preschool Site
HALF DAY 7:45 - 10:45 and FULL DAY 7:45 - 2:15
HALF DAY 9:45 - 11:45 and FULL DAY 9:45- 2:15
HALF DAY 7:45 - 9:30 and FULL DAY 7:45 - 11:45
WEEK OF SEPTMBER 16
PLEASE SEND IN COUPON IF YOUR CHILD IS BUYING LUNCH.
MONDAY WILL BE GYM...PLEASE DRESS APPRORIATE AND WEAR SNEAKERS!
PLEASE SEND IN A BAPTISM PICTURE OR A BABY PICTURE FOR MONDAY, SEPTEMBER16.
(pictures will be returned)
THEMES OF THE MONTH - ALL ABOUT ME, FAMILY, FRIENDS, SAFETY, FALL
Three Year Old Program
This week we will start our "I Am Special" Unit in Religion.
We will talk about how God gaves us our names and how we are special!
We will also talk about the season of Fall and continue to learn about being super heroes in preschool!
Color of the Week - Cokors will begin the week of September 30!
Specials for the Week - Gym (Monday) Computers (Tuesday) Art (Wednesday) Spanish (Thursday) Music (Friday)
- Please return all forms and extra clothes
- Practice using scissors
- Please wear sneakers or a tied shoe ... no flip flops or crocs please!
- brown paper bags from Stop and Shop, Shop Rite, etc.
- gently used toys that you may no longer need (dollhouses, matchbox cars, dolls,etc.)
- 1 pound Coffee cans
Four Year Old Program
Letter of the Week -
Alphabet Puppet Project -
Alphabet Sound Bag Project (5 day only) -
Show and Tell -
Specials for the Week -
Just a Few Reminders ...
- Please return all forms, extra clothes
- Please practice with scissors
- Please wear sneakers on Gym days
- Please practice recognition of first names